Have you seen The Anatomy Coloring Book ?
It is authored by Kapit and Elson and is in its 4th printing. It has just about anything you wanted to know about human anatomy. I bought one and a box of colored pencils.
It has some good information about the joints, muscles and all that other stuff inside you.
- you can learn just where the mischief is taking place in your body
- you can exercise your fingers and hands(use a pencil gripper, not the one at Walmart, the lovely ones on Amazon.)
- you can also check out the location of your spleen and a few of the other mysterious organs that you have wondered about.
- you can have fun and improve your brain cells all at the same time.
- It can be a long term project.
- Most importantly, you can indulge your creative soul and have fun with the childhood pastime of coloring.